Monday, June 20, 2011

TSEA's Advocacy Efforts: Member comment

As an exhibitor I want to applaud TSEA for putting together the Red Diamond Congress. I attended last year when it was open to only exhibitors, and I learned a ton about the industry and its inner workings. The event equipped me with language and ideas to have real conversations with my vendors and the organizations where I exhibit.


I saw on the registration site that this year's event will include vendor partners, organizers, general contractors etc. I'm thrilled to hear this because including everyone is the only way to broaden discussions around material handling, cost transparency and effective consumer engagements to come up with real solutions. With the increasing pressure we exhibitors face to cut costs and prove ROI, this forum is exactly what the F2F marketing industry needs to stay relevant and provide a venue where all stakeholders can work together for a mutual benefit.


-by Bob Exhibitor


What do you think of TSEA's RDC?

No comments:

Post a Comment