Trade shows also are governed by hidden, yet immutable rules. You may have already run up against them without realizing it, or discovered them through arduous experience. Since forewarned is forearmed, here are 18 hidden rules of trade shows:
- The more words you put on your trade show display, the fewer times they will be read.
- The larger the crowd of people already in your booth, the more other people will want to visit your booth.
- The person who complains the most about the value of trade shows is usually the one who knows (and tries) the least.
- The more fun trade show attendees have in your booth during the show, the more serious business you will do after the show.
- More from Skyline Trade Show Tips