Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What to Consider When Determining the Best Staff for your Trade Show Booth

It may not always be the best idea to have your top salespeople staff your tradeshow display. There are several reasons to consider others to staff your booth.
  1. Most salespeople are born and bred to “close sales” and very few sales can actually be closed at a trade show.
  2. Salespeople will most likely have a number of current customers at the show. Tradeshow marketing objectives are, for the most part, based on gathering leads. It may be better to allow your sales staff the freedom to spend time with their customers and use others to staff your booth.
  3. Salespeople are typically very hard to manage. A well trained, disciplined approach to booth staffing may produce better results.
  4. More

1 comment:

  1. I think these are cool selections. But I think even the best sales people need a little help. I use banner stands to get attention. They work the entire show and are so easy to move from spot to spot.
    These Banners
    are ones I use for my shows.
    I use two per booth and they really add a lot of character to my display.

    ReplyDelete