Saturday, March 19, 2011

Working From Home: Facts vs. Fiction

by Diana Adams

The reality of the situation is very different. Anyone who is able to be successful and disciplined enough to work from home for any significant length of time will probably tell you that they work more hours at home than they ever would at an office. I struggle maintaining balance in my own life because I work from home. It’s so easy to jump on the
computer at midnight with the intentions of quickly checking email, but then three hours later, be all involved in a project. There is no real separation between work life and home life. It’s all a blur that we try to distinguish as much as we can. If I want to get away from work, I have to leave my house. There is no other way. More from Bit Rebels.



No comments:

Post a Comment