Monday, August 16, 2010

GOING GREEN

From Exhibitor Magazine: I want to take steps to Green my exhibit program, but with so many eco-conscious options available, I’m a little overwhelmed. So where should I focus my efforts? What eco-friendly changes will offer the most ROI for Mother Nature?

You’re right. There are seemingly countless ways to go Green. While eco-friendly products are certainly becoming more prevalent in the industry, environmentally friendly tactics now include everything from limiting solid-waste production to decreasing volatile-organic-compound (VOC) emissions. Especially when you’re green about going Green, the options can be overwhelming. But just as with any sizeable project, you have to start somewhere. And a logical place to focus your efforts is in the reduction of the carbon-producing elements in your program. Continue reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment